Check-In Time & Policies
CHECK-IN: 12:00 PM (IST)
CHECK-OUT: 12:00 PM (IST)
- Early Check-Ins and Late Check-Outs Available
- Cancellations Available
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Govt. Id. Card with full address and Voters Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Booking cannot be cancelled on or after the check in date and time mentioned in the Hotel Confirmation Voucher.